Saturday, November 27, 2010

Who Knew?

I have a secret. It's so secret and secluded that only a few friends know it. Not even my parents know. It's pretty obvious, but they never asked, so I never mentioned it. Okay. Here I go. My secret is:

I can sing extremely high notes.

Ha. I got cha! You were thinking something like I was coming out of the closet, but I defied your logic. That prior assumption will never happen, sir. Because I was never had a need to be in the closet. Because I'm NOT GAY! Now I win.

This is just going to be a short post since it's 2:04 a.m. and I'm bored. But that secret is NOT a lie. I can sing notes so high that you would think doctors surgically removed my genitals for alien research. Yeah. It's freaky, not natural for a mature male as I am, and I'm NOT ashamed of it. I like capitalizing NOT because that's the point here. I like doing that, so shut up. Since I feel like talking personally, I'll clear things up about myself.

I do NOT have a girlfriend. I don't want to be in a relationship. So shut up. People won't stop bothering me with that question.

I do NOT like country music. I hate it, along with the culture of Texas.

And, I do NOT like people who call me gay. They can just shut up. Because I just proven them wrong with this post.


(If you were wondering, the highest note so far that I can hit is an G5, which is higher than you)

No comments:

Post a Comment