Sunday, August 15, 2010

Why Do I Have To Put The Seat Down?

This blog is going to be short, because I have other things to do today. Anyways, I have a question for only the males. After urinating, why do we have to put the toilet seat down for the women? Is it really that hard for them to just put the seat down? Why do we have to go out of our way, so they don't?

While talking on the whole toilet thing, why do people flush if urine didn't come out? I mean truly, sometimes nothing comes out. So why do we still flush? I'll tell you why, because no one wants to see the remains of nothing in a toilet. Frankly speaking, they don't want to risk the chance of seeing "urine"; which really isn't that big of a deal. People act as if they've never seen it before, yet they urinate many times per day. So why is it foreign to them?

Also, public restrooms scare me. You know when you walk into a stall, and someone thinks they're just better than anyone around and doesn't flush? Yes, that is a nightmare. Not only because they didn't flush, but that they were either too lazy to or thought someone else should flush it for them. No, I'm not going to flush their digestives down because they don't want to. So I just move to another stall and have someone else flush that bowel movement,(literally), down the pipes.

Again, this is for the males. Do urinals just scream insanitation to you? They're always dirty-looking to me, and that scares me. Frankly, I don't know who urinated there, and it scares me to just think about it. That's why I use stalls to urinate, it gives more privacy.

Last, why do people just walk out of bathrooms without washing their hands? Don't they see those H1N1 alert commercials, trying to make people worried for their lives? Apparently not, because those commercials scared me; and now I wash my hands. I understand that the soap dispenser is dirty and that's why they made that automatic soap dispenser, (which is truly unnecessary). But the last time I went to Walmart, they had automatic sink dispensers. The water just came out because it sensed your hands, which sounds very wrong. But really, companies have made it so it's nearly impossible to make an excuse to why you didn't wash your hands. But truly, if I wanted to wash my hands, I would. Just because I don't doesn't make me bad, it's just on my decision. STOP TRYING TO CONTROL ME, SOCIETY!

A Poem, By Me:

"Soft riddles in distress,
Why, oh why can I not express?
Lost in memory, gone from shore.
I can't use anything public anymore."

1 comment:

  1. wow that is a good thing to think about that is very awesome

    ReplyDelete