Saturday, March 19, 2011

UPDATE (#3)

I've gotten A LOT of criticism about this blog recently and it's really been hitting me hard. You know that feeling when people bully you and yet you cannot do a thing about it. So it's this feeling of confusion and anger with sadness and self-pity. Have you ever felt that? Well, that's what I've been feeling recently and I really don't like it at all. So I feel like I have to explain things much better.

For starters, this blog is changing. At first I started writing about things that got on my nerves and of all the contradictions I found in life. I usually used an egotistic alter-ego for these and when I reread them I am shocked that that was actually me who wrote it. Basically, if I can get any idea across, it would be that on the other side of your computer screen, I am actually a really nice person that likes to help and can always be there as a shoulder for someone to lean on. Just because I know things and like to express my knowledge doesn't make me rude, and I want people to understand that. When I say something that seems "smart" as people might say, I don't mean for it to be as though I'm superior. I have no negative intentions when I say them. I'm merely just sharing knowledge but people take it the wrong way, and I apologize for that.

Second, if you have ever been offended by the entries on this blog, I must apologize for that is not what I wanted to do. I want to make people laugh and I want to make people smile. I'm only now learning how to do that, so please give me some time and practice before you critique me as though I've been doing this my whole life. In relation to this statement, I am deleting my 20 Things I Hate entry because in all honesty, number 21 is that entry (lol). I usually contradict that list all the time, and I actually did just now by saying lol. Anyways, that entry is going to be GONE ... FOREVER! I'm going to delete a few entries that have been rude or offensive and change somethings about certain entries so I can make a new slate for myself. I want people to start seeing this blog in a new light and wanting to actually come to it ever-so-often for a laugh or two. Don't get me wrong, I'm still going to stick to some of my roots that gave me viewers, but I'm not going to stick with the ones that made me infamous.

And third, I want all to understand that this blog is not amazing or marvelous, but it's not the worst thing ever seen. And I say that because certain critiques that I got were saying things about how it was the worst blog they had ever seen. I understand that some entries are just awful, but in all modesty I must say I have written a few blogs that have made my friends laugh. That's all I'm here for, so that's an accomplishment in my books. I'm changing this blog into something more agreeable and I want people to actually enjoy it. So I hope you like the new changes and can hopefully see my true side soon.

1 comment:

  1. If you don't want criticism don't post your blog all over Yahoo Answers asking what we think.

    ReplyDelete