Monday, March 14, 2011

UPDATE (#2)

Woah! I just realized that no one reads this blog. Who have I been apologizing to all these times? No one? That's weird, I know. But what's to do? What's to be done? Nothing, apparently. I have no idea what else to say right now. It's been like another two months since the last post, which is unfortunately probably really strenuous for you guys. Or guy. Or no one. You know, I just got an idea. My friends are leaving next year during the summer, so what if they spread the news? Yes, to all of those at their new schools. Oh, I'm excited. New people to comment! ATTENTION! This is obviously just a joke of course, but what else can I say? I'm excited now.

Anyways, I have finally finished Atlas Shrugged, which I must say is one of the best novels I have ever read. I'm excited to read The Fountainhead, which is somewhat of a prequel to Atlas Shrugged. Actually, I got The Fountainhead today (I was originally going to get The Feminine Mystique, but the library at my school didn't have it because women's rights activism is apparently not a good public ideal here). So overall, I am on an Ayn Rand rush and I can't get enough. Ever heard of Bioshock? Yeah, that game was based off her novels. So if you are a fan of Bioshock, you MUST read Ayn Rand. Of course, it isn't as exciting, but I love books with a good political philosophy. Like a modern-day Socrates, as I would say she is.

So ... I've been done with gym for some time now and I am having a blast with all the freedom. No one understands how lenient life is without gym class. NO ONE. Well, except for those that hate gym as myself, which is probably a lot. Fortunately, I have been able to write in the time I have away from physical activity and I created a few new ideas. If you have any wonderment about these, just write about it in the comments section and I might give you a few answers via email address. Magical things happen with email addresses.

Thus, I must end this update with the idea that drama is a pain and no one likes it. So stop. I know this is off-topic, but I have dealt TOO much with this in the past time. SO MUCH DRAMA SURROUNDS ME AND I MUST SCREAM! I'm sorry, but drama is unnecessary and it needs to stop in public schools. I'm so random. And I must lol my butt off. That's all for now. I might update later on in a few days or weeks, but know that if you find this blog, spread the news. I want to blog, and I need people to blog to. So come back and I will blog. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment